1. #1
    Unregistered

    What should I do after graduation if I'm weak in Mathematics?

    hello
    hi sir/madam my math is weak what should i do after graduation





  2. Related:
  3. #2
    Ritwiz Bhanu
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    208

    Re: What should I do after graduation if I'm weak in Mathematics?

    You have to face maths if you want to apply in jobs.In getting jobs you have to face entrance exam & in every entrance exam maths will be there.
    Even if you go for higher studies like MBA then for entrance exam you have to face maths as one of the important paper.
    So,maths is very important.




  4. #3
    shiva636
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,407

    Re: What should I do after graduation if I'm weak in Mathematics?

    Hello Friend,



    There are many courses available after graduation.

    >>You can pursue post graduation in many streams.Like are Economics, Law, Arts, statistics etc.

    >>You can even do some certified courses. Some of the available courses are CA, ICWA, CS, CFA, etc.

    >> You can even try MBA or MCA or even go for Ph.d depending upon your area of interest.

    Some More Courses For You Are:

    >>CA

    >> CFA (Chartered Financial Analysts) program by ICFAI University

    >>CFP (Certified Financial Planner) by BIFM

    >>MFC (Master of Finance & Control) by Delhi University & Amity University

    >>CPA by ICFAI University

    >>Course in Actuaries by Delhi University


    All The Best...

  5. #4
    S Venkateshwarulu
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    244

    Re: What should I do after graduation if I'm weak in Mathematics?

    Hi Buddy,

    Before choosing a carrer first you need to recognize your area of interest based on which you can select your career. as you have stated you're weak in the department of mathematics but in today's generation most the companies conduct written examination where basics of mathematics questions are to be faced.



    Hence you better start working on mathematics by using following books

    1. Quantative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
    2. Logical Reasoning by R.S Agarwal

    By completing the exercises in these books you can easily clear the aptitude part of the written examination, but still if your having least interest in mathematics then it would be better for you to pursue higher education where you wouldn't have any chance of facing mathematics.

    Even here you will be facing a few hurdles because being a graduate you can join M.Tech but to get a seat in any of the top reputed colleges you would be required to qualify GATE examination and the GATE question paper consists of maths and aptitude of 30% and the remaining 70% would comprise questions related the stream you have graduated in.

    If you wish to be on the administrative side you can join MBA here also to get a seat in any of the reputed college you must qualify CAT, GMAT, MAT exams. MBA in Finance deals with accounting which is again related to mathematics so choose better stream in MBA like Marketing or Human Resource.

    At last my suggestion would be clearly a little hard work and concentration on basics of maths would help you in giving your career more number of opportunities rather than avoiding it completely because your weak in it.

    Make a wise decision and choose a good career option

    All the best

  6. #5
    Unregistered

    Re: What should I do after graduation if I'm weak in Mathematics?

    I am very weak in maths can i join B.Sc(statistics)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?