1. #1

    What is the procedure to change my college from Autonomous to University after completing 1st year?

    What is the procedure to change the college from autonomous to university after completing first year?
    I am studing 1st year in Ramdeobaba college of eng. and management nagpur...bt i want to change the college and perceieve degree from pune university ...i have cleared all subjects of 1st year with 6.5 pointer.....so plsss help me and rply as soon as possible...

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?