=>>You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA .
45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)
=>>You must maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
Differently abled persons:
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 7½% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3% seats are reserved for Differently Abled (DA)
a) low-vision/blindness, b) hearing impairment, and c) locomotor disability/cerebral palsy
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussions (GD)
- Personal Interviews (PI).
STARTS FROM "End of August" and it ends in the "Last week of September"