1. #1

    What to do after BCCA (B.Com Computer Application)?

    hello sir/mam
    i am pass bcca (b.com computer application ) than what i do after bcca final

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Re: What to do after BCCA (B.Com Computer Application)?

    You can go for MBA ( master of business administration ) which is very good course to get job in management field,most of the students who are interested in management field are looking for this course due it's more opportunities of jobs in every sector.You can pursue MBA in any one of the following stream-

    Aviation management
    Brand management
    Business management
    Business administration
    Construction management
    Hospitality management
    Information technology
    Insurance and risk management
    International business
    Materials management
    Oil and Gas
    Personal management
    Operation management
    Public relations
    Real estate
    retail management
    Rural management
    Telecom management

    To get admission in top business schools in India you have to qualify the CAT exam which is conducted by IIMs every year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Re: What to do after BCCA (B.Com Computer Application)?

    Well this is a very unusual and interesting course that you have mentioned here. You are in the field of both commerce and technology. I think you must take this to an ultimate level of M.Phil or PhD. For that you need a proper master degree. I think MCA will be best for you. You have Ignou which serves one of the best MCA curriculum. So you can join it. After you complete your three year MCA in Ignou, or while being in that MCA procedure only, you can publish some papers on different upcoming topics and this will take you one step further for PhD. or M.Phil. As you must be knowing that Ignou itself have their PhD and M.Phil courses and if you do MCA in Ignou itself, you will be easily accustomed with their procedure and accordingly go for higher studies. One more thing that i would like to mention here is for publishing papers in conferences you may contact Mr. Rathode at tsrathor@ee.iitb.ac.in or you may publish papers at the eminent IJACSA conferences (log onto www.ijacsa.thesai.org). So all the Best.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?