important role in the development of clinical care plans, can investigate
adverse medication events and in some cases can suggest preventive measures.
He can play a key role in spreading awareness amongst the people about AIDS
and the preventive measures to be taken.
4. Medical Transcription - The B Pharm graduate can work with medical
practitioners to maintain the patient treatment history, the drug to which
he/she is allergic etc.
5. Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager – The pharmacy graduate can
play a crucial role in controlling product quality. The drug and the Cosmetics
says that the manufacturing activity should be taken up under the supervision of a technical man whose qualification should be B Pharm, B Sc, B Tech or medicine with Bio-Chemistry.
6. Sales and Marketing – Ambitious achievers with pleasant personality and good
communication skills can opt for the job of Medical Sales Representative. The
companies prefer pharmacy graduates for this job, as they have a good
knowledge about the drug molecules, their therapeutic effects and the drug –
7. Clinical Research - B Pharm/ M Pharm degree holders can take up career inrequirements.
clinical research. The human testing phase is called the clinical trial. A
pharmacist can work as clinical research associate or clinical pharmacist and
can rise to the position of project manager. The clinical research associate
plays an important role of monitoring and overseeing the conducts of clinical
trials, which are conducted on healthy human volunteers. They have to see
that the trials meet the international guidelines and the national regulatory
8.Regulatory Manager - A pharmacy graduate can work as “Regulatory
Manager”(RM) in companies and contract research organisation. As an RM he
has to oversee regulatory documentation such as Clinical trial approval
permission, marketing approval permission etc.
10. Career in Regulatory bodies - A Pharmacist can be absorbed in the Regulatory
bodies like Food and Drug Administration. Pharmacist having experience in
clinical trial centres can also work as an inspector to inspect the clinical trial
process. For these government jobs the student needs to appear and pass the
11. Biotechnology is a fast growing branch and the B Pharm graduates can opt for
post graduate diploma programme in Bioinformatics.
12. They can handle the job of monitoring the conduct of clinical trials that are
conducted on human volunteers. It is their responsibility to see that the clinical
trials are carried out as per the international guidelines.
13. The B Pharm Science programme is considered as a paramedical programme.
The B Pharm Science graduates can therefore work in hospitals as hospital
pharmacist or community pharmacist.
14. Since they have a good knowledge of therapeutic effects of drugs and that ofa clinical research laboratory.
drug-drug interaction, they are more suitable for a job in clinical research.
They can opt for the post of clinical pharmacist or clinical research associate in
If you do M.PHARM,then you will have more bright future..
All The best..