1. #1

    What to do after 12th? Engineering or Architecture if interested in Technology and Drawing?

    i m bit confused what to do after 12th ...engineering or architecture bcoz my drawin is good n side by side i m also mad lover of techologies ... repairing gadgets .... pepole plz help mee

  2. Related:
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Re: What to do after 12th? Engineering or Architecture if interested in Technology and Drawing?

    dear both engineering and architecture come under technology and you have to choose one among the two with your interest b.tech ,bachelor in technology is good course and one among fields where there are huge opportunities across the world,
    you can also go to higher courses after this course like[LIST][*]masters in technology,[*]masters in science,[*]masters in business administration,[*]m. Phil,
    courses offered are:
    • computer science and engineering,
    • electronics and communication engineering,
    • information technology,
    • mechanical engineering,
    • civil engineering,
    • mechatronics engineering,
    • electrical and electronics and engineering.
    some of the good institutes are
    • Indian institute of technology -Delhi,
    • Indian institute of technology -Mumbai
    • Indian institute of technology-guwahati,
    • Indian institute of technology-Kanpur,
    • Indian institute of technology-madras,
    • Indian institute of technology-Bhubaneswar,
    • college of engineering-trivandrum,
    • birla institute of technology-pilani,and ranchi,
    • Delhi college of engineering-Delhi,
    • university of roorkee-uttarpradesh,
    • Andhra university,
    • bihar college of engineering-Patna,
    • Chandigarh college of architecture-Chandigarh,
    • school of planning and architecture-new Delhi,
    • Goa college of architecture-Goa,
    • MS university of Baroda,
    • centre of environmental planning and technology -Ahmadabad,
    • BMS college of engineering,
    • banglore institute of technology-banglore,
    • appa college of engineering-gulbarga,
    architectural engineering is also known as building engineering this is also known as application of engineering principles and technology to building design and construction.
    you must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized board or equivalent educational institution.
    you must compulsory have 50% of aggregate marks in science subjects where you must have
    • physics,
    • chemistry and
    • mathematics as compulsory subjects.
    you need to give the entrance exams for the architectural engineering admission like,
    to get qualify ,,
    the exam pattern consists of
    • mathematics ,
    • architecture ,
    • and drawing
    as your basic subjects in your entrance exam syllabus,
    NATA also conducting the entrance exam by the national institute of advanced studies and architecture,
    duration of the course is 5 years,
    so dear all the best

  4. #3
    Anuradha M.S
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Re: What to do after 12th? Engineering or Architecture if interested in Technology and Drawing?

    It solely depends on your interest .....as you said i think you are more interested in technology so opt for Engineering...........In Engineering you have many branches like:
    >Computer Science
    >Information Science
    >Electronics and Communication
    >Electrical and Electronics
    You can choose any of them...
    All the Best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?