1. #1
    santospari15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    admission in manav rachna

    plz mail me the admission procedure and fee structure for taking admission in b.tech civil engineering.
    plz mail me on ssantosh0315@gmail.com or call me on 8802346988





  2. Related:
  3. #2
    sriharsha
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Hii.The Manav Rachna College is located in Faridabad ,Haryana .The institute offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
    The college offering civil courses on planning, designing, and supervising the construction of facilities required for modern life.
    The students of civil engineering study planning, designing and supervising of various facilities.
    It is a 4 years course .The candidates who completed 12 standard are eligible for the entrance test conducted by the respective college..
    The Fee structure is varies from one college to another college.In this college it is from 30,000 to 50,000 including library fee and tuition fee etc..




  4. #3
    vnbansal82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    232

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    for admission in manav rachna college in haryana you should clear AIEEE exam with good rank afetr 12th standard
    then you have to take part in the counselling
    after counselling you get sheet in civil engineering
    fee structure is from 40,000 to 70,000 including library fee,tution fee...

  5. #4
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    what are the hostel charges in manav rachna college ??

  6. #5
    whisky
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    359

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Manav Rachna College is located in Faridabad,Haryana.The college offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
    As you want to take admission in Civil Engineering,then you have to score a good rank in the AIEEE.
    It is four year Graduate course.It includes designing,planning of Infrastructures.
    The course deals with the study of construction of buildings,bridges etc and supervision of various facilities.
    The fee structure is near about 30,000 to 50,000 INR including library and tution fee.

    all the best.

  7. #6
    MANNU
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India (Delhi)
    Posts
    175

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Dear,
    >> Manav rachna college is affiliated to Maharishi dayanad university.

    >> If you want to take admission in it then you should have to take AIEEE examination.

    >> After your written examination, you will call for counseling where you can select this college.

    >>Admission fees of this college is Rs. 73540 (Excluding hostel)

    GOOD LUCK

  8. #7
    Just Guesss?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A.S.Rao Nagar - Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,687

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Hello friend !!

    Manav Rachna College of Engineering :




    MRCE(Manav Rachna College of Engineering) is affiliated to Maharashi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak, and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, GoI.

    The college has international standards and prospectus, world-class faculty and offers opportunities in the terms of Employment.

    B'tech in MRCE :

    Applications are invited for 25% seats to be filled up at institute level and lapsed/vacant seats remaining out of the 75% seats to be filled up by Haryana state counseling society.

    You can get into B'tech either regular mode or lateral entry scheme.

    Eligibility for Normal Entry :

    Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in 10+2/senior secondary examination with pass in English, Physics and Mathematics and any of the subjects out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.

    Duration 4 years.

    No. of Seats :

    CSE-30 seats,
    ECE-30 seats,
    IT-30 seats,
    MECH-15 seats

    Eligibility for Lateral Entry :

    Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Diploma in Engineering in any branch from state board of technical education, Haryana or its equivalent diploma examination or 60% marks in B.Sc with PCM.

    Duration 3 years.

    No. of Seats through Lateral Entry :

    CSE-3 seats,
    ECE-3 seats,
    IT-3 seats,
    MECH-2 seats.


    Admission Procedure :

    B.Tech Normal entry :

    Admission on the basis of merit in AIEEE-2010 (1st preference) and qualifying examination (2nd preference).

    B.Tech Lateral entry :

    Admission on the basis of merit in DET (L)-2010 conducted by Haryana state counseling society (1st preference) and qualifying examination (2nd preference)




    All the Best !!

  9. #8
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Pls tell mi the different b/w mriu n mrce
    and admission process nd fee strctre
    my 12th %68 n given aieee exam
    my phn 8449413244

  10. #9
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    can i get the admission if i m having 77% in best four and my state rank in AIEEE is 10953????.

  11. #10
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    i have done bsc from medical stream so can i opt for msc in biotech and please tell me the admission process and fees structure too in msc biotech

  12. #11
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    admission in manav rachna

    plz mail me the admission procedure and fee structure with hostel for taking admission in b.tech civil engineering.
    plz mail me on modassir13@gmail.com or call me on 9971231920

  13. #12
    Unregistered

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    hi .......this is pooja, i have done m.com want to take admission in p.hd proograme. When addmission get start ,what is the proceedure to take admission, and what will be the fees. Please give detail on my id i.e upasana18412 @yahoo.com.
    Thank u

  14. #13
    bhargavsankar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    129

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Hello friend !!

    Manav Rachna College of Engineering :




    MRCE(Manav Rachna College of Engineering) is affiliated to Maharashi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak, and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, GoI.

    The college has international standards and prospectus, world-class faculty and offers opportunities in the terms of Employment.

    B'tech in MRCE :

    Applications are invited for 25% seats to be filled up at institute level and lapsed/vacant seats remaining out of the 75% seats to be filled up by Haryana state counseling society.

    You can get into B'tech either regular mode or lateral entry scheme.

    Eligibility for Normal Entry :

    Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in 10+2/senior secondary examination with pass in English, Physics and Mathematics and any of the subjects out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.

    Duration 4 years.

    No. of Seats :

    CSE-30 seats,
    ECE-30 seats,
    IT-30 seats,
    MECH-15 seats

    Eligibility for Lateral Entry :

    Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Diploma in Engineering in any branch from state board of technical education, Haryana or its equivalent diploma examination or 60% marks in B.Sc with PCM.

    Duration 3 years.

    No. of Seats through Lateral Entry :

    CSE-3 seats,
    ECE-3 seats,
    IT-3 seats,
    MECH-2 seats.


    Admission Procedure :

    B.Tech Normal entry :

    Admission on the basis of merit in AIEEE-2010 (1st preference) and qualifying examination (2nd preference).

    B.Tech Lateral entry :

    Admission on the basis of merit in DET (L)-2010 conducted by Haryana state counseling society (1st preference) and qualifying examination (2nd preference)




    All the Best !!

  15. #14
    motto
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,855

    Re: What is the admission process and fee structure in Manav Rachna college for B.Tech Civil course?

    Hi..................
    Friends,

    MRCE stand for - Manav Rachna college of Engineering

    this college offered to Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak, and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, GoI.

    The college has international standards and prospectus, world-class faculty and offers opportunities in the terms of Employment.

    B.Tech in MRCE ::
    *************
    -->> You can get into B.Tech either regular .

    Eligibility ::
    *********
    -->> you should must pass your 12th stand in any recognized board.

    -->> your 12th stand with minimum 65 % of marks.

    -->> your 12th stand subjects like ,
    English
    Mathematics
    physics
    Chemistry

    -->> Duration of course - 4 years.

    No. of Seats available ::
    *******************
    -->> CSE-30 seats,

    -->> ECE-30 seats,

    -->> IT-30 seats,

    -->> MECH-15 seats



    All the best.................

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?