1. #1

    Suggest some correspondence courses for a candidate who discontinued studies in 2002.

    i was pass s.y.j.c in 2000 with 62% then i got k.t in economics in 2002 from s.n.d.t university. now i want to do some correspondes courses , pls sugggest best i am confuse

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?