RRB stands for RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD EXAMS and this is responsible for conducting exams for the Railways of Class I,II,III officers.
There are total of 19 Railway recruitment boards which conducts this exams.
THE LIST OF EXAMS CONDUCTED FOR INDIAN RAILWAYS JOB ARE:
- Special Class Railway Apprenctices’ Examination.
- Railway Officers Examination
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)
- Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineers (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)
- RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables Examination
THE STAGES OF SELECTION ARE:1)WRITTEN EXAM
The Different papers for different posts are attached below: