It is good that you are considering the concept of time management in your studies in order to get success in your subjects.
First of all a detailed scheduled plan is always necessary for one's success in any area may it be education or business.
Let me tell you that I cannot provide you the whole day time table of studies as it depends on your habits, atmosphere and strength. So that detailed one you need to prepare on your own.
I am just providing you some tips on how to manage your time during studies.
As engineering is a very hard stream and hard work and focus are required for getting success in it.
1. Wake as early as possible and start studying.
2. Donot study continuously for hours. In a research it has been found that one should not study more than 45 minutes at one sit. So take short gaps of 10 to 15 minutes like eating something, listening music, roaming in the outside area and so and then again sit and study.
3. Donot study at a noisy place as it has been found that the concentration of the student reduces to half at a noisy place like near TV or window.
4. Study atleast 5 hours a day.
5. Sleep early.
6. Be active in sports and Extra curricular activities.
7. Focus just on the NCERT books for the concept clearence. Take guides just for numerical practice.
8. Decide your aim and if necessary take up coaching for AIEEE,IIT,etc..entrance exams clearence.
9. During the exams, study in the time period at your home when the exam is conducted at your school. For eg. If exam is conducted from 10 to 1 pm in your school then practice papers at home during this time only.
10. Prepare all your subjects before exams and do revision work only during the gaps in exams.