According to the new Admission rules of Polytechnics,now if you have passed 12Th with PCM,then you can directly get admission in the 2nd year of any Polytechnic course.
Procedure to apply for Polytechnic admission after 12Th PCM:
- Firstly as you will get direct admission in Diploma course,so you need to attend In-Person Counselling in the Institute in which you want to apply.
- You need to fill the Application form for the College and in your Application form,you need to fill the trade preference in the College.
- After the counselling ends,a merit list will be displayed.
- On the basis of your 12Th marks your rank will be decided,on the basis of your rank,you will get the trade.
- If your rank is good,so you will get a trade of your preference and vice-versa.
Documents required during the time of admission:
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10Th/12Th Detail Marks Card(DMC)
- Migration Certificate/School Leaving Certificate.
- Your Father's Income Certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
Types of Diploma courses available in India:
- Fashion Designing.
- Plastic Technology.
- Footwear Technology.
- Modern Office Technology.
- Leather Technology.
- Garment Technology.
- Architectural Assistant.
- Medical Laboratory Technology.
Fee Structure of Polytechnics:
>>For Government Polytechnics: Rs 15K to 18K
>>For Private Polytechnics: Rs 20K to 25K.
Most reputed Polytechnics Colleges in India:
Government Polytechnic College,Ahmedabad
Kalpana Chwala Government Polytechnic for Women,Ambala
Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women,Delhi
Mehar Chand Poytechnic,Jallandhar.
Polytechnic for Women,South Delhi.
Government Polytechnic for Girls,Ludhiana.
Rural Polytechnic for Women,Ahmednagar
Government Polytechnic for Women, Haryana
All the best.