1. #1

    Procedure to change stream from science to commerce after being failed in 12th (Science) exams of CBSE board?

    Dear sir,
    I failed in class 12th with science stream in cbse board. Now I want to take commerce stream in class 12th.please tell me the procedure.

    Raju from

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?