1. #1

    Is it possible to shift from one college to another after 2nd B.E with arrears?

    i finish BE 2nd year and now i leave that college,i bring my tc,now i join 3rd year in other college,i have some arrear also,it possible

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?