1. #1

    Is it possible to resume my graduation (regular) in correspondence which was discontinued in 2nd year? I enrolled for my graduation course under Madras University.

    hi...i studied B.A ENGLISH LITERATURE under madras university college .....i discontinued my studies in 2 yr (i mea last yr i disconinued) can i continue 3rd yr in madras university through corressponding.......? or else say whether there is any possible ways to continue..........pls

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?