1. #1

    Is it possible to do PG in Civil (Structural Engineering) after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? If yes how?

    I had completed my B.E in mechanical engineering,now working in well known IT company but now I want to do my pg in civil (structural engineering) and become a govt. contractor is it possible? If yes then how?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?