1. #1

    Is it possible to change my university from BU (Bangalore university) to a university of other state? If yes what is the procedure for same?

    Change univercity..
    Hello, sir/mam I am a student of B.E.course student.I am study in Bangalore.Sir/mam I want to change my university in another state.Can I do it and what condition apply in there?Please sir/mam help me.

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?