1. #1

    Is it possible to appear in CBSE Improvement exams if scored less in regular exams? If No. Should I appear in private exams with all of my subjects? In private, How the practicals will be conducted? Can I get that marksheet similar as regular?

    Dear sir
    I appeared in the CBSE class 12 exams 2012 with PHY, CHEM, MATH, COMPUTER, ENGLISH as subjects and Physical education as additional. Unfortunately I scored very poor marks in maths(failed) and moderate marks in other subjects (around 70%)due to my sickness. As CBSE has the system of best 5, I have been declared pass with PE as main and math as additional. I wish to get math as my main subject and wish to improve marks in other subjects too. Is it possible that I appear for CBSE Improvement exams with all subjects and get a fresh certificate? Or should I appear for private exams with all of my subjects? In private how practicals will be conducted, or will it be added from previous exams? I dont want any reflection in my mark sheet, and wish to have a mark sheet just as regular, Please suggest.
    My mail id is premkumar_rout@yahoo.com

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?