B.Pharmacy stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Eligibility for B.Pharmacy:
- You must have pursued your 12Th with PCB or PCM background from a recognized Education board.
- You must have completed your 12Th with a minimum of 40% marks.
Most prestigious Pharmacy Colleges in India:
Bhagwanlal K. Mody Government Pharmacy College,Rajkot.
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research,Delhi
Government College of Pharmacy,Bangalore
Government College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Calicut,Kerala.
Government College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Thrivunanthpuram
Government College of Pharmacy,Satara,Maharashtra
Government College of Pharmacy,Amravati,Maharashtra.
Government College of Pharmacy,Aurangabad,Maharashtra.
Government College of Pharmacy,Amritsar,Punjab.
Job prospects related to Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food and Drug Administration
- Clinical research associate
- Higher education lecturer
- Science writer
- Research scientist (life sciences)
- Hospital pharmacist
Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India:
Sun Pharma Industries.
Glaxo Smith Cline(GSK) Pharma
All the best.