1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,639

    LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad was established by Devi Chand Memorial Charitable Society in 2007. This Institute has been managed by this Society. This Institute gives importance to Technical and Management studies. This Institute is affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University. It is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).

    Courses offered in LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    This Institute offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Both of them are given below
    Undergraduate courses
    • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
    Postgraduate courses
    • Master of Computer Application
    • Master of Business Administration
    Admission Procedure of LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    Admission procedure for Undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses are given below

    Undergraduate courses

    Candidates should pass Higher Secondary Examination with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science/Chemistry. There will be given direct admission and admission on the basis of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Direct admission will be given for Second Year Diploma or B.Sc. degree holders with minimum 60% marks. 85 % of the seats will be filled by the candidates qualified from UPSEE. The remaining 15% seats will be filled on the basis of merit for management quota and vacant seats. Candidates who are applying for these seats should have minimum 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science / Chemistry.

    Postgraduate courses

    Candidates should possess Bachelorís Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. They will be given direct admission and admission on the basis of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). 85 % of the seats will be filled by the candidates qualified from UPSEE. Direct admission will be given for the remaining 15% seats on the basis of merit for management quota and vacant seats. Candidates who are applying for these seats should possess Bachelorís Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.

    Fee details of Courses offered in LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    Fee structure for these courses is based on the norms and guidelines of Uttar Pradesh Government and Gautam Buddh Technical University directives.

    Infrastructure Facilities of LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    There are Computer Centre, Central Library and Laboratories in this Institute. Other facilities provided by this Institute are given below.
    • Hostels
    • Transport
    • Sports and Games
    • Medical facilities
    • Cafeteria
    Contact details on LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad
    • Address: LDC Institute of Technical Studies, 22 Milestones, Allahabad-Pratapgarh Highway, Soraon, Allahabad (UP)
    • Phone No: 05335-282050, 05335-28205051, 05335-28205052
    • E-mail: info@ldcinstitute.com
    Website information on LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    Website URL: http://www.ldcinstitute.com





  2. Related:
  3. #2
    Unregistered

    Re: LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    B.Tech fee in 1 year




  4. #3
    Unregistered

    Re: LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad

    sir
    I have compleated 3 year diploma in electrical engg... but i could not appear the form of u.p.t.u.
    so if i want to take addmision in ur collage then what is your reqerement.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?