1. #1

    I'm an ECE student,I want to get admission for M.E in AE. Which paper should I choose for GATE?

    For taking admission in ME in AE what do we have to choose in GATE paper: AE or EC being a graduate in ECE?

  2. Related:
  3. #2
    S Venkateshwarulu
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Re: I'm an ECE student,I want to get admission for M.E in AE. Which paper should I choose for GATE?

    Hi Buddy,

    The answer to your question is "YES"

    M.Tech Stands for Master of Technology

    As you are interested in taking up AE as specialization in M.Tech, M.tech generally to a specialization in a field of study of your interest, there is no rule as such that u should not take a field that you have not studied.

    For getting admission into M. Tech with the specifialization AE you have check whether there are colleges that have this course as specialization course.

    The colleges which provide Aeronautical Engineerig as specialization are

    Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
    Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
    Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
    Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
    Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
    National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela( Orissa )
    National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )

    But before you join any of these colleges you are required to clear an entrance examination named "GATE." One of the entrance examination to get admission in M.tech.

    For Joining ME in AE you must write AE paper and get the score enough for you get the seat, as you're from ECE background it would be a bit difficult for you to get the expected marks.

    Hence i would suggest to work hard take coaching related to GATE examination and attempt the examination, remember if you want to fulfill your dreams you must work hard and reach the desired goal.

    All the best.

    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?