1. #1
    Dr bhavya
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I'm a BHMS Doctor.Which is the best institute/college for short term course in Radiology while studying P.G in pediatrics?

    I Am B.H.M.S. dr and doing P.G.in pediatrics. And now i want to learn about radiology can u suggest me the best place or college for any short term course in radiology?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?