1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012

    I have scored less in Maths and Chemistry. Can I now withdraw from those papers?

    I have scored less in maths and chemistry but i have scored really well in physics and biology can i now withdraw only maths and chemistry papers??????

  2. Related:
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Re: I have scored less in Maths and Chemistry. Can I now withdraw from those papers?

    Hi Guest,

    You have not clearly mentioned here which kind of exam did you write and moreover you cannot withdraw papers after writing the exam.

    All you need is to compromise with th marks which you got and read good in your future.

    Thank You,

    All The Best.

  4. #3
    Ankit tiwari
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Thumbs up Re: I have scored less in Maths and Chemistry. Can I now withdraw from those papers?

    Dear friend, somewhere you had provided complete information regarding your query.As you are saying that you want to withdraw from maths and chemistry subjects just because of less marks in such subjects.But you had not provided that you had got less marks in 11th or 12th class, if you had scored in 11th then you can withdraw mathematics only but not chemistry if you are interested in opting biology as your subjects in 12th.And if you had scored less marks in 12th then there is no way of withdrawing such subjects, if you want to pursue graduation in any biology specialization then you will be also learning about chemistry subjects.
    You are being little confuse regarding your future, you need to choose any stream of your interest otherwise you will be dealing with such troubles in every step.
    Well now I think you get your query solution, always keep in mind that while asking any query you must provide complete details in same.
    Here I am providing you some list of courses that you can pursue after completing 12th in biology group.


    Remember if you want to change your subjects in 12th so you have to write an application to the principal requesting to change subjects.Application is because there are many schools which do not allow to change any subject in 12th standard.

  5. #4
    S Venkateshwarulu
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Re: I have scored less in Maths and Chemistry. Can I now withdraw from those papers?

    Hi Buddy,

    Your query is in conclusive it does not give a clear idea regarding your problem. Hence i would like to explain a few situations do compare them with your query and try to figure out an answer for yourself.

    --> First of all you need to know that you cannot withdraw any papers once you have written the paper and the results are out.
    --> If you belong to Intermediate 1st year then you will be having an option which is Improvement.
    --> You can apply for improvement in those two papers and again write the exam well and make sure that you get good marks the 2nd time.
    --> If you are in 12th std/Intermediate 2nd year then you'll not have any such chances.
    --> If you feel that you have written well and still you have obtained very less marks then you can make sure that you apply for revaluation.
    --> If you have written well then you can expect more marks than what you have secured.

    The best option for you would be to reevaluate your paper only if you feel that you got very less than what you deserved. So cross check yourself with the above situations and take the proper steps accordingly.
    All the best.

    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?