1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    I have done M.Sc Mechanical engineering from De Mont fort University, Leicester(UK), Is my post graduation done in UK is equivalent to our M.E or M.Tech of India or not? If yes, Where I can certify the equivalency of this course?

    I had done my MSc Mechanical Engineering from De MontFort University, Leicester (UK).
    Is My Post Graduation that is MSc is Equivalent to our M.E. or MTech of India. And as well I had completed my B.E. from North Gujarat Unioversity India.

    And from where I can certified the equivalancy of this course?

    Pls reply asap......

    Vipul Rana

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?