1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    I have discontinued B.Sc (computers) in 2007. What is the procedure to resume my course now? Is it true that 2007 batch was cancelled?

    i have discontinued my b.sc computer degree in 2007 and now i want to continue please tell me the procedure.my friends told me that the batch which was in that time was cancelled

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?