1. #1

    I was failed in Maths but declared passed this year by CBSE with 59.7%. Can I give Maths in July and Improvement in March next year as a regular candidate?

    Can i give cbse additional subject exam and improvement
    I passed cbse12 this year with 59.7%,but i failed in maths but i was declared pass by board.i want to know that can i give maths exam in july and improvement in march next year.and can i give improvement exam as regular candidate.
    Please help me soon,i am confused

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?