1. #1

    How should I enroll for Post Basic degree or diploma in education or administration or both? Which colleges/universities are available for it in correspondence?


    I am a registered nurse in community,midwifery,general and psychiatry.I would like to obtain a post basic degree or diploma in education or adminisyration or both.How do I go about to enroll and which colleges or universities are available to do it per correspondence?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?