RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
RRB is responsible for conducting exams of Class I,II,III officers and The exam conducted are very competitive and tough so you have to work really very hard to get selected for Indian railways job.
THE LIST OF EXAMS CONDUCTED FOR INDIAN RAILWAYS JOB ARE:
- Special Class Railway Apprenctices’ Examination.
- Railway Officers Examination
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)
- Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineers (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)
- RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables Examination
All the above posts are Officers posts and the pay scale is great for these posts it is like Rs 30,000 per month.
THE STAGES OF SELECTION ARE:1)WRITTEN EXAM
So friend these were the different posts through different entrance exams.You can select what you wanted to become.