1. #1

    How to change college from GHRCE (GH Raisoni College of Engineering), Nagpur to RKNCE Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College), Nagpur?

    about changing college
    i am shubham ,iam ex student of BE EE frm ghrce nagpur iwant to change my college in rknce can i.if yes please provide me the further informations

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?