1. #1

    How can one change D.O.B [Date of Birth] in certificates from School to PG in Andhra Pradesh?

    my dob is wrorng from school to pg ipass ssc inyear 2004 in ap the mestic is by school principal because my dob is 20-04-1988 and my brothers dob is 29-04-1988 we are suffering from more problems like visa etc how i change dob of certificates help please

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?