1. #1

    How can I change my profession from Pharmacist to Chartered Accountant? What is the procedure for it?

    how can i change my profession from pharmacist to ca?
    i've done my d-pharm, & +2 with physics,chemistry, biology.i'm interested in becoming ca.what can be the procedure?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?