1. #1

    In which government college could I get admission under SC category having scored 72 marks in JEE Mains and 71-81% marks in 12th board exams (CBSE)?

    sir,i am persuing class 12,i have given the 12th board from cbse and my expected marks is between 71-81% and i have got 72 marks in jee mains 2013 and i am from sc category .sir please tell any appropriate goverment college which i can get and what i have to do.sir reply fast.

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?