1. #1

    Which form should I fill if I want to study abroad after 12th?

    Form to be filled after 12 to study abroad
    Hii..... i have science with maths in class 12 and want to study computer science abroad in UK. Please tell me which form should i fill so that i can get admission in any college abroad....please reply soon....i am confused.......

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?