1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,639

    Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test

    The EAMCET or the Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is the entrance test organized in Andhra Pradesh. It is conducted by the JNT University under the aegis of APSHE for the admission of eligible students in bachelor’s degree courses in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine. The admission is given in various concerned colleges in the state that are affiliated under the JNT University.

    The admission will be carried out depending on the marks obtained by the students in this examination. 75% marks are evaluated from this and remaining 25% based on their qualifying examinations. The different courses offered through this examination includes BE, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, etc.

    Structure and Pattern of EAMCET

    The EAMCET is a written examination organized in Andhra Pradesh every year usually in the month of May. All questions are of objective type and are supplied with multiple choices for each question. The question paper includes total 160 questions and duration of examination is three hours. The test usually includes four sections. They are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The students who have opted for the engineering courses have to attend three sections Physics, chemistry and Mathematics and those opted for medicine courses should attend physics, Chemistry and Biology. However the syllabus for two categories remains the same. The syllabus for the examination is taken from the 11th and 12th classes syllabus. Each of the section carries 40 marks and students have to pick out the most appropriate answer from the supplied choices.

    Qualification Criteria for EAMCET

    Certain qualification criteria are to be fulfilled by the applicants so as to appear fro this examination. They must possess a pass in their higher secondary or intermediate examination of a recognized examination board with PCBM or PCM. The higher secondary schooling should be completed from a reputed institution. Also the age of applicants should be at least 17 years.

    Application Procedure of EAMCET

    To attend for this examination, students have to submit an application form and pay the application fee. It can be submitted either online or offline mode. The online application can be made on the official website of EAMCET. Prior to this application procedure, students must first draw a bank draft of Rs.250/- for the application fee. The details of candidates and DD should be accurately filled in the form. The print out of the application form should be then sent to the official address as specified together with bank draft and relevant documents. For applying offline, the application form can be procured from any of the designated centers and duly completed form should be send to the official address along with application fee as DD and necessary proofs.

    Official Information on Indian Air force
    • Address: Convener, EAMCET, Examinations Building, Ground Floor, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085, Andhra Pradesh, India
    • Phone No.: 040-23150462, 23150362
    • Fax: 040-23156660
    • E-mail: convenereamcet@gmail.com
    • Website URL: http://www.apeamcet.org




+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?