1. #1
    PapersExpert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    Joint Entrance Screening Test is shortly called as JEST and this examination is conducted for the purpose of selection of candidates to be interviewed for admission to Doctor of Philosophy and Integrated Master of Science Doctor of Philosophy in theoretical science and physics in a number of reputed institutions in the nation. In India, 20 premier institutions are considering JEST score for admission of students to the aforesaid courses.

    Syllabus for JEST Exam:

    Irrespective of the qualification of the candidate, the question paper for JEST exam is common for all candidates. For JEST Physics paper, the syllabus is common M. Sc physics syllabus. To be more specific, it presumes that the candidates applying for the examination have taken special courses in nuclear physics, electronics and condensed matter physics and basic courses like statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics, electromagnetic theory, classical mechanics and mathematical physics.

    Question Paper Pattern:

    The question paper for JEST examination will have multiple choice questions with two levels of difficulty, wherein first level will have 25 easier questions carrying one mark each and the second level will have 25 difficult questions carrying three marks each. Total number of questions will be 50 and total marks is 100. Out of the questions, 40% of the questions will be from B. Sc level and remaining 60% questions will be from M. Sc level.

    Previous years question papers:

    Candidates can download previous years question papers of JEST examination from the attachment.
    Attached Files


  2. Related:
  3. #2
    tarashankar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    SIR PLEASE SEND ORIGINAL JEST PHYSICS QUESTION PAPERS AT tarashankar256403@gmail.com




  4. #3
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    Can any body say me where from may i get iisc physics entrance question papers? Please answer me to my email id - indrojitmukherjee27@gmail.com

  5. #4
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    last 10 years jest question papers in physics

  6. #5
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    last 1o years jest question papers in physics

  7. #6
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    last 10 years question papers in gate

  8. #7
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    plz send me last 10 yrs entrence question paper in msc physics

  9. #8
    Unregistered

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    sir plz send me last 10 years jest papers for m.sc physics at gouravphys@gmail.com

  10. #9
    nickybille
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16

    Re: Download Joint Entrance Screening Test Previous Years Question Papers

    WE want the previous years question paper to prepare. You ca just go with old IIT-JEE question papers because syllabus and pattern of exam paper is near about same.
    IF you want to more IIT-JEE question paper to Prepare ISEET 2013 then go with: ISEET (Indian Science Engineering Entrance) 2013 Model Question Papers
    Old and model question paper of IIT-JEE are available.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?