1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,639

    Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Dehradun

    Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology is one among Dev Bhoomi group of institutions. These institutions are run by a society called ‘Uttarakhand Uthan Samiti’. Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology is affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical University. The courses offered by the institute are approved by AICTE.

    Courses offered in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology

    Under Graduate Courses
    • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
    • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
    Diploma Courses
    • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
    • Diploma in Electronics Engineering (DEE)
    Post Graduate Courses
    • Master in Business Administration (MBA)
    • Master in Computer Applications (MCA)
    • Master of Technology in Thermal Engineering
    • Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
    Admission Procedure in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology

    Those who have completed 10 + 2 studies with 45% marks in PCM can apply for B.Tech courses. A total of 60 seats are available in each stream. Among this, 85% seats are filled on the basis of merit and remaining 15% are management quota seats. Last year admissions for merit seats were done on the basis of AIEEE/UPSEE.

    Aspirants having 50% marks in B.Tech/B.E/A.M.I.E (in concerned stream) can apply for M.Tech
    program. Admission to the course is done on the basis of GATE score. Seats for MCA course is filled on the basis of Uttarakhand MCA Common Entrance Test held by Uttrakhand Technical University. Graduates with MAT/CAT score can seek admission to MBA program.

    Infrastructure of Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
    • Hostels
    • ATM facility
    • Smart Lecture Halls
    • Sports facility
    • Computer Center
    • Central Library
    • Transport
    • Medical Facility
    Contact Information on Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
    • Address: Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road, Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun – 248007
    • Phone No: 0135-2694241, 42,43,44,45
    • Tele-fax: 0135-2694245
    • E-Mail: dbitdoon@rediffmail.com
    Website information on Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology

    Website: www.dbitdoon.com


  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

instagram takipçi satın al istanbul escort istanbul escort