1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,639

    Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

    Deccan College of Engineering and Technology is one of the well known professional Colleges that offers UG and PG level courses in engineering. The college runs under the management of Dar-Us-Salam Educational Trust. The institution is affiliated to Osmania University and is approved by the AICTE.

    Courses offered in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

    Undergraduate courses
    • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Production Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
    Postgraduate courses
    • Master of Computer Applications
    • Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering)
    • Master of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Digital Systems)
    Admission procedure in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

    The admission to 70% of the total number of seats for the undergraduate courses is done through Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test: EAMCET. The rest 30% of admissions are made through the decision of the management. Admission to post graduate level courses is done through Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.

    Fee detail of various courses in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

    The tuition fee of the undergraduate level courses for meritorious students is Rs. 31000/- p.a. whereas that for PG courses is Rs.57000/- p.a. Under management quota, the candidate has to pay tuition fee of Rs. 97000/- p.a. for UG courses and Rs. 125000/- p.a. for PG courses.

    Infrastructure of Deccan College of Engineering and Technology
    • College Library
    • Advanced Learning Center
    • English Learning Lab
    • Computing Center
    • CAD/CAM Center
    • Hostels
    • Canteen
    Contact information on Deccan College of Engineering and Technology
    • Address: Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Dar-Us-Salam, Hyderabad - 500 001, A.P, India
    • Telephone: +91 - 40 - 24802634
    • Fax: +91 - 40 - 24802634
    • dcet@deccancollege.ac.in
    Website information on Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

    Website URL: http://www.deccancollege.ac.in/





  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?