1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,639

    Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET), Khammam

    Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology, located in Khammam, is an undertaking of Sai Krupa Charitable and Educational Society. This new generation college was established in the year 2007. DARCET is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and courses offered by the college are approved by AICTE.

    Courses offered in Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)

    Under Graduate Courses
    • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
    Post Graduate Courses
    • Master of Computer Application
    • Master of Business Administration
    Admission Procedure in Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)
    Admissions to 80% seats in B.Tech course is done on the basis EAMCET score. The rest 20% seats are filled on the discretion of the management. Those who have completed XII class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to appear for EAMCET.

    Interested candidates having good score in Integrated Common Entrance Test or ICET can apply for MBA/MCA course. Graduation is the basic eligibility to apply for ICET MBA/MCA. In case of MCA, candidate should have studied Mathematics as a subject either in HSC or graduation.

    Fee structure in Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)

    Fee structure in DARCET is as per the rules of Andhra Pradesh government. For merit seats, B.Tech students need to pay Rs. 31,000/-per year. Fee for management seats amount to Rs. 95, 000/- per year. In case of MBA/MCA course, fee for merit seats is Rs. 27,000/-per year where as that for management seat is Rs.78, 000/- per year.

    Infrastructure Facilities in Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)
    • Lecture Halls
    • Conference Halls
    • Laboratories
    • Air Conditioned Computer Labs
    • Library
    • Transportation facilities
    • Sports Facilities
    • Hostel facility
    • Canteen
    Contact Details on Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)
    • Address: Satyanarayanapuram (Kothur), Post.Gandhi Chowk, Khammam-507003
    • Telephone: 08742 - 645999, 223999
    • Fax: 08742 ľ 226999
    Website Details on Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology (DARCET)

    Website URL: http://www.darenggcollege.ac.in/


  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

instagram takipši satın al istanbul escort istanbul escort