1. #1

    Which course after B.Tech (ECE) can get me a good salaried job?

    hello sir/mam
    which course after B.tech Ece more salary and good job

  2. Related:
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Re: Which course after B.Tech (ECE) can get me a good salaried job?

    their are lost of courses are available ater finishing your BTECH in ece branch. if you are
    1:-Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
    2:-College of Engineering, Osmania University,Hyderabad
    3:-JNTU Hyderabad, Hyderabad
    4:-Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakapatanam
    5:-Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam
    6:-JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur
    7:-JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada
    8:-Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad
    9:-Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati
    10:-Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
    11:-ANR Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences, Bheemunipatnam (M)
    13:-12:-Aditya Engineering College, Peddapuram
    14:-CVR College of Engineering, RR District
    15:-GMR Institute of Technology, Rajahmundry
    16:-Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry
    17:-G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College (Autonomous), Karnool
    18:-Gudlavaleru Engineering College, Gudlavaleru
    19:-GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam
    20:-Kakatiya Institute of Tech. & Science, Warangal
    Thanking you
    Hope you like mu suggestion………..

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012

    Re: Which course after B.Tech (ECE) can get me a good salaried job?

    hi friend..

    Electronics and Communication Engineers have great scope in government and private sector.

    Although some believe that Mechanical and Civil Engineering are best branches of B.Tech.

    I disagree because in recent years ECE is offering jobs in some sectors that are growing very fast like the IT and Telecom sector.

    As much scope as ECE has in private sector, same is the story in government sector. Almost all Public Sector Undertakings offer jobs to Electronics and Communications graduates.

    I hope you know about the Public Sector Undertakings or the PSUs. These are the companies where government of India is major stakeholders.

    On completing the Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can certainly apply for Public Sector Undertaking jobs.

    I should tell you that each PSU conducts a separate entrance exam for recruitment.

    You would either have to check their official websites or leading employment dailies to find out about the exams and their date.

    To be eligible for the exam, candidate has to meet these requirements:

    1. He/She should be Indian citizen.

    2. A B.Tech degree in any stream from a recognized university.

    3. At least 60 percent marks in graduation course.

    4. Age Limit for PSU Exam is 30 years.

    5. There is some relaxation for reserve category candidates.

    Now depending on your performance in the entrance exam which consists 1) Written Test and 2) Interview, you would get the job. You can apply to as many PSU as you want.

    However avoid applying for more than 1 at a time as it would be difficult to prepare for two exams.

    In recent years, some PSUs have replaced the written exam with candidate's GATE score.

    Therefore it is necessary that you appear for the GATE entrance exam if you have no intention to do M.Tech.

    Several PSU companies give huge importance to GATE score and would exempt the candidate from appearing in written test if performed extremely well in GATE.

    The list of PSU where you can apply for job are:








    Indian Railways








    The other option for you is Indian Engineering Exam (IES). This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on the behalf of central government.

    Passing the Indian Engineering Exam would get you job in various central government departments such as:

    Indian Railway Service of Engineers.

    Central Engineering Service.

    Indian Defence Service of Engineers (Civil Engineering Posts).

    Indian Ordance Factories Services

    IES is the only other option for Engineering students for government job apart from the Public Sector Undertaking.

    To appear for Indian Engineering Exam, you need to meet some requirements such as:


    1. Candidate should be Indian.

    2. A B.Tech degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.

    3. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

    4. There is three years relaxation in age limit for OBC.

    5. SC/ST are entitled for 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.

    wish u all the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?