1. #1

    In which college could I get B.Sc (Physics Honours) admission after scoring 81.8% marks in 12th (CBSE) exams and 75.3% in PCM?

    BSc in physics hons
    I got 81.8% in 12th CBSE boards and 75.3% aggregate in PCM. I want to BSc in physics hons. Which good college can I get?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?