1. #1

    In which college can I get M.Tech admission after securing 4125 rank in PGCET? Which is the best specialization between Embedded systems and VLSI?

    Iam rani frm ECE branch,In PG-CET i got 4125 rank........ i need information about which clgs i vl b get admission for this rank? and which specialisation is the best..............(embedded or vlsi)

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?