After completing your 10Th,you can go for Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharmacy).It is a 2 year Under-Graduation course.
List of courses in Pharmacy:
- B.Pharmacy(Bachelor degree)
- M.Pharmacy(Masters degree)
Eligibility for D.Pharmacy:
- 10Th must be completed by you with at least 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
- You must have studied Maths,Science and English as core subjects in 10Th.
- You must not have any backlog left in 10Th.
- Your age must not be more than 23 years.
After completing your D.pharmacy course,you will directly get admission in 2nd year of B.Pharmcy.Moreover you will also gain knowledge of all important subjects of B.Pharmacy.
Most prestigious Pharmacy Colleges in India:
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,PU,Chandigarh.
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Manipal.
Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai.
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering,IT-BHU.
JSS College of Pharmacy,Mysore.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences,BIT,Mesra.
Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy,Bangalore.
Poona College of Pharmacy,Pune.
Goa College of Pharmacy,Goa.
All the best.