1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Can I do Ph.D in India after completing M.S(Biotech) in UK?


    I am MS in biotech from UK and now I am looking to do PhD from India. I found that the 1 year MS from UK is not considered equivalent to the 2 year MSc. in India.

    Universities like Amity have shown apprehensions here.

    Anyone faced a similar prob?

    Kindly advise.

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?