1. #1
    Naveen Dave
    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Can I do Ph.D in English after completing M.Phil from a Deemed University with 55%? If yes where can I do it?

    i want to do ph.d. in english but iam not fulfilling the basic criteria of55% but i am m.phil in englishfrom deemed university can i do ph.d , and from where?

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?