1. #1
    sai sindhu
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Can I do M.S(Interior Designing) after completion of B.Tech(Civil) course in Canada? Suggest few good universities for same.

    can i do MS(masters) in interior designing after completing B.TECH civil engg. in CANADA? suggest some good universities. please do help me.'
    please guide me.

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?