1. #1

    Can I continue my higher studies being failed in 12th exam (One subject)? How to go ahead with studies preferably BMS course without wasting one precious year?

    Actually i failed in ma 12 exam in jst 1 subject.. n dat to S.P? so cn u jst help me... hw cn i go up ahead wid ma studies..... n college can i get admission for B.M.S? i wnt to do it.... so plzzzz.... tell me or sum odr way to go ahead?
    nw cn i get any oder college... or i need to clear out ma exm.... i jst dnt wnt to waste ma year.... i wnt to cntinue.... so plzzzz.... tell me.... i need help

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?