1. #1

    Can a 11th failed student appear in 12th classes/exams externally? If yes, which colleges in Pune offer such course?

    I have failed in std 11th science. so i'am quite depressed. can i appear for std 12th externally. if yes which colleges in pune provide u with this facility. plz reply urgently.

  2. Related:
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort ümraniye escort ankara escort canli maç izle

mersin escort istanbul escort nice türkiye nice türkiye nice türkiye nice türkiye nice servis

canli-bahis.tv sohbet hattı canlı sohbet numaraları istanbul evden eve nakliyat astropay