There are many courses in Medical field except B.Pharmacy and M.B.B.S..But for getting admission in any of the Graduation level course in Medical field,you need to clear any of the following Pre-Medical Tests(PMTs):-
- AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical Test).
- Any State PMTs
>> On the basis of your rank in these Pre-Medical Tests,you will be assigned College,the higher rank you will score in these Entrance tests,the better College you will be assigned.
Eligibility for Medical Entrance Tests:-
- 12Th must be completed by you with Medical stream from a recognized Education Board.
- 12Th must be completed by you with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as important subjects.
- 12Th must be completed by you with a minimum of 50% marks (For Reserved categories it is 45%).
- Your age must be more than 18 years.
Courses available in Medical field :-
- B.D.S.(Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
- B.A.M.S.(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery).
- B.Tech Biotechnology.
- Bachelor degree in Forensic sciences.
- B.Sc in any Medical Subject.
- B.Sc Nursing.
- B.Sc Agriculture.
- B.H.M.S.(Bachelor of Homeopathy and Medical Science)
- B.Pt (Bachelor in Physiotherapy)
- B.M.R.Sc(Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
- BUMS(Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
Top 10 Medical Colleges in India:-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi.
Christian Medical College,Vellore.
Armed Forces Medical College,Pune.
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research,Pondicherry.
Lady Hardinge Medical College,Delhi.
Maulana Azad Medical College,Delhi.
Kasturba Medical College,Manipal.
Grant Medical College,Mumbai.
St.John's Medical College,Bangalore.
Bangalore Medical College,Bangalore.
All the best.